Picture this; It’s Monday morning, and your team is gathering together for the beginning of the weekly meeting. Your team is fresh off the weekend and may not be in the most energetic of moods.
So you, as the leader of your team, need to inspire your employees through a motivational message during this meeting to pick them up. It’s so important to have effective business communication within your organization and employees still hanging onto the weekend it hard to have that. Here is where inspirational quotes for work or inspirational videos come in handy to get your team in the right mentality and back into a goal-crushing machine.
Here are a list of motivational quotes that come from books, movies, songs, and more to inspire your employees! The Monday blues or not, you can add these quotes to emails, power-point presentations, meeting agendas, or through other communications platforms.
1.Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.—Henry Ford
2. Becoming is better than being. —Carol Dweck, Mindset
3. I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing. —Herman Melville, Moby Dick
4. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. —Thomas Edison
5. I’ve learned about the poetry and the wisdom and the grace that can be found in the words of people all around us when we simply take the time to listen. —Dave Isay
6. It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure. —Joseph Campbell
7. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. —Ellen Degeneres
8. It’s easy to solve a problem that everyone sees, but it’s hard to solve a problem that almost no one sees. —Tony Fadell
9. Learning never exhausts the mind. —Leonardo Da Vinci
10. If you’re alive, you’re a creative person. —Elizabeth Gilbert