Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for design of office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports venues and other large commercial structures with construction costs of $25 million and up.
- The qualified candidate should possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated project manager who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally.
- Technical specialization, proactivity and aggressiveness when meeting client and project needs, are pluses.
- Clients will include architects, developers, institutions, and contractors. In addition to all the skills listed above, the qualified candidate should possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude.
- 8 -12 years of experience in relevant commercial building design
- Demonstrated career growth that includes project management experience
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural
- P.E. in California is required, or ability to attain licensure within 6 months; S.E. preferred
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skill, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be client-service oriented