San Diego, CA
A well-known and emulated commercial general contractor is looking for a dedicated professional that aspires to become a valued addition to our team and grow their career internally within the organization. They are searching for a Content Marketing Coordinator to be part of a cohesive team with like-minded professionals on a wide variety of projects over the coming years.
The Content Marketing Coordinator is organized, outgoing, creative and ready to join the Marketing team. This individual should be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment. This role will provide support to the Marketing / Business Development Department, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Create new social content that will be used across Company’s social platforms.
- Visit project sites 1x/wk to get content
- Write blog posts (2-3/month)
- Complete assigned marketing project management tasks. Example of tasks include but are not limited to:
- Project team and contacts
- Building project profile sheets in Adobe InDesign
- Collecting information for case studies
- Updating team resumes
- Take headshots for new team members
- Make small edits/updates on the website using WordPress:
- Update project photos
- Add / Update team member bios and headshots
- Post blogs
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing or related roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required.
- Experience managing and/or contributing to a corporate social media account.
- Creative Writing
- Social Media campaigns and analytics
- Positive Attitude
- Event coordination
- Must exhibit TC3G (Core Values)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Extensive social media experience
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop