San Diego, CA
A San Diego-based private equity real estate investment firm focused growing investments in opportunistic and value-add multifamily properties is seeking an energetic individual to join their team as an Acquisitions Manager. The Acquisitions Manager, reporting directly to the principals, will spearhead the sourcing of value-add multifamily opportunities across the Southern, Midwestern, and Southeastern US. In this leadership position, the Acquisitions Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire acquisitions process, including pipeline management, underwriting, preparation and presentation of investment memoranda, and monitoring due diligence and transaction closings. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, a results-oriented mindset, and demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and ethics.
- Source and evaluate potential acquisition opportunities in alignment with the company’s investment criteria.
- Maintain and enhance network of brokers, owners, and other sources of potential acquisition targets, both marketed and off-market.
- Stay informed of market conditions in the assigned geographical footprint.
- Travel, including site visits to acquisition targets and tours of competitive properties to gain a comprehensive view of potential investments.
- Coordinate with various teams for due diligence and closing of investments.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance.
- Prior experience in multifamily acquisitions with a proven track record.
- Outgoing personality with an established network of broker, advisor, and principal relationships.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with limited guidance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think independently.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in Excel.